Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Countdown!

So I've been counting down with my paper chain and though it seems to be getting smaller everyday, it doesn't seem to go fast enough! The more I look at it the longer it seems! So sometimes I wait a few days before I take off a link so that I can take off a few at the time and make it seem like the days are going by much faster! Is that weird? Lol. Also, I have found roomies! I'll be sharing my room with Margot and my apartment mates will be Kandice, Kaleigh, Megan, and Ashley! I can't wait to meet them all. All of us get along great so far and I can't wait to meet new people and hopefully my soon to be best friends. Right now, I'm supposed to be studying for my Biology Lab final that I have tomorrow but I can't get Disney off my brain. I wanted to make a quick update because it's been so long since my last post. I promise I'll post more the closer to check in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment